Take action, build international understanding, and make new friends around the world.
Interact clubs bring together young people ages 12-18 to develop leadership skills while discovering the power of Service Above Self. Find out how serious leadership can be seriously fun.
What are the benefits?
Connect with leaders in your community and around the world to:
- Take action to make a difference in your school and community
- Discover new cultures and promote international understanding
- Become a leader in your school and community
- Have fun and make new friends from around the world
Interact clubs organize at least two projects every year, one that helps their school or community and one that promotes international understanding. Rotary club sponsors mentor and guide Interactors as they carry out projects and develop leadership skills.
Celebrate the global impact of Interact by getting involved in:
- World Interact Week
- Interact Video Awards
- Rotary Youth Day at the United Nations
- Global Youth Service Day
How do I join?
Check with your school or contact a local Rotary club to find out if there’s an Interact club in your area. Contact the Interact club to find out how you can join its next meeting, service project, or community event.
Our Interact Clubs:
- Springeld Mat. Hr. Sec. School – K.K. Nagar, Chennai.
- Contonment Board High School, St. Thomas Mount, Chennai.
- St. Joseph Matriculation Hr. Sec. School, Ennore, chennai
- Government Higher Secondary School, Kunankulathur, Kancheepuram Dist.
- Sri Ramakrishna Mission Sarada Vidyalaya Girls Hr. Sec. School, T Nagar, Chennai
Offiziell sind für schüler in zehn jahren nur zwei fahrten jura hausarbeit schreiben lassen kosten vorgesehen einmal drei und einmal vier tage.